Last time, I featured Lock Laces which I bought during the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon Expo. Last Christmas, I received a set of ibungee Speed laces from Runnr.
Speed Laces iBungee are elastic laces that turns your shoe into a slip-on and provides a secure and confortable fit. It’s another worry-free solution when running since you don’t need to look at your shoes from time to time to check if they have become untied.
Here’s a review of the Speed Laces iBungee.
- Simple to install. It is placed like the usual laces. Then you simply put in the lock and tie a knot. No cutting needed.
- Easier to transfer. You can move the laces from one shoe to another. Since no part has been cut off, you can remove them and transfer to another shoe.
- Strong and durable cords.
- More colors. Several colors are available. There’s one to match your shoes.
- Shorter ends. The ibungee laces comes in different sizes to allow about 4-5 inches to tie the knot. If you get the wrong size, you’d end up with a short end to tie the ends. Check the size guide at the back of the package to select the right for you.
NOTE: Speed Laces also sells Zero-friction Fittings separately. But these fittings will only work with standard lace holes only.
ibungee Speed Laces are available at Runnr for 249 Php.
Runnr Running Specialty Store has branches in Bldg B3, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig and Ayala Center Cebu.NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|