This Spyder sports eyewear is definitely unique. You can change its lenses and at the same time its frames while providing the same good quality at a reasonable price. Spyder offers a products on sports eyewears, moto helmets and cycling helmets. For runners, they have sports eyewear that fits our needs.
From Team Spyder website: Spyder Zero is an innovative sports eyewear featuring no-screw temples, built-in lens locks and a seamless shift from standard temple to sports strap. Also fitted with adjustable nosepads for added comfort. Comes with 3 sets of Spyder Resillens, option for Spyder polarized lens available.
- Unique Design – Its nothing I have seen so far. Lens are interchangable as well at the frame where you can the change the ear hooks to an elastic band.
Sypder Zero comes with 3 interchangable lenses and a fabric strap.
- More design options – Aside from changing the lenses, you can change the ear hooks to an elastic band. Spyder Zero is versatile for running and cycling.
- Comfortable fabric strap – The elastic band fits well and are comfortable to wear. It’s not tight and doesn’t leave a mark.
- Durable lenses and frame – At first, changing the lenses was difficult and I was scared I might break it. But as the manual says, the lenses and frames are durable so don’t be afraid to add some force in replacing the lenses and frames.
- Big eye frame – I find the eye frame too big that it blocks some of my vision. When I wear them, it feels like I’m wearing a pair of swimming goggles.
- Prone to fogging – Since there are no air vents on the lenses, there would be fogging that can develop. You may need to wipe them often during a hot run.
Spyder Zero is a versatile sports eyewear and a with a unique design. Switch easily between different lenses and ear hook or fabric band. Looks good for cycling but the fogging problem worries me if I use them for a run. For those who are looking for affordable yet quality eyewear, this is worth a second look.
Spyder eyewear is available at SM department store (men’s accessory section) and available at the following optical chain stores – Executive Optical, Eyecrafter, Sarabia Optical, Tada Optical, and other leading opticals nationwide. You may also order from the new and improved website and the item will be shipped to you directly. Payment options for website orders include credit card, paypal, and direct bank deposit.NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|