If you are looking for trail shoes, here’s one you might want to consider. New Balance 910 is an off road or trail shoe that provides the stability, traction and protection that you are looking for in a trail shoe. Runner’s World recommends it “for all-weather off-road runners looking for durable protection on extreme terrain.” Extreme is the right word.
New Balance 910 features cutting edge technology for the trail enthusiasts. It has trail specific features like lugged outsoles, reinforced arch bridge, and Rock Stop. And the shoe has the usual New Balance features for cushioning and fit like the Abzorb FL, N-Lock and Surelaces.
Here are the features of the shoes.
Note that the NB910 shoes available in the Philippines are slightly modified. It doesn’t have the Gore-Tex liner and the Gusseted Tongue. Other than that, its almost identical with the US release.
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers long term comfort, breathability, and anti-microbial function to fight odor
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Sure Lace™ secure shoe laces provide added midfoot support and keep the shoe snug around the foot
- Toe Protect™ rubber compound provides reinforcement and protects against the elements
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- N-LOCK® external support system ensures shoe is pulled snugly around your midfoot
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb FL Antifreeze, providing premium all-weather cushioning
New Balance 910 retails for 4,695 Php at New Balance outlets.
Also available is the New Balance 813 which is an All-Terrain shoe. As an All-Terrain, its lighter and can be used on the road. New Balance 813 has two models, the one with the Gore-Tex lining (4,995Php) and the other without the Gore-Tex lining (4,395Php). Check there trail shoe at New Balance stores.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|