Barefoot running is getting some following in Europe and North America. In fact, a lot of running shoes are now offering minimalistic shoes that mimics barefoot running. Here are some tips for those who want to try running barefoot.
If you are planning to try barefoot running, here’s one shoe you might want to check. Terra Plana’s new EVO is one of the first minimalist shoes designed specifically for running. Their line of Vivo Barefoot shoes was developed to produce shoes that replicate being barefoot. The Evo was specifically made for running. Terra Plana Shoes are available in Europe, UK, USA, Australia, Singapore. The good news is these shoes are now available in the Philippines.
Here are the features of the shoes:
- The EVO is 100% VEGAN
- The EVO is designed to be the ultimate minimalist running shoe.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane/TPU Cage has breathable mesh and lightweight micro fiber reinforcements for maximum breathability and support.
- The updated slim line VivoBarefoot shape and new ultra thin (4mm) soft rubber sole give maximum barefoot performance and response.
- Anti bacterial lining/removable insole and duratex puncture resistant layer.
- Multi-density footbed for ultimate transition and density options on different terrains.
- Weighs about 8 ounces.
Evo colors available are:
Mens – Black, Yellow, White, Green
Womens – Black, Yellow, Blue, Pink
You can get Evo Shoes for P6,495 at the BareFoot Store at Mall of Asia. It is located at 2138 Entertainment Mall South Wing. It’s near the Discovery Center. You can call at 02 804 0752 for inquiries. Look for Aiza, JM or Levy. They will be more than happy to assist you!
When you are planning to run barefoot, make sure to take precautions. Your feet need time to adjust that is why you should not rush. Listen to your body as your muscles in your feet have been encased and protected in regular shoes.
NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|