Asics Gel-Blur 33 is chosen as Runner’s World Besy Buy for Fall 2011. This was announced in the September 2011 issue of Runner’s World Magazine US. The Gel-Blur 33 costs only 85 USD and packs a lot of features making it a great value for money.
Asics Gel Blur is inspired by the 33 joints on the foot. Blur 33 is part of the new 33 by ASICS collection which comes in lightweight, minimalist styles that allow natural foot movement.
Runner’s World says, “This capable new shoe delivers a terrific balance of value and comfort, thanks to its well-cushioned foam and Gel midsole. Despite its minimal looks, the Blur isn’t thin-soled or level enough for the barefoot crowd.”
Asics Bel-Blur 33 Features
- AHAR – Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- California Slip Lasting – For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner – Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Open Mesh Upper – Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Reflectivity – Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Solyte® Midsole Material – A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|