Brooks will be releasing its new line of running shoes called PureProject Collection on October 1, 2011 in the US. The PureProject Collection have four design that are lightweight and flexible, with new designs and new features. It ‘s like their own line of minimalist shoes.
I first saw them during the Brooks Run Happy Media Launch. The colors are vibrant and fresh. The design looks great too.
Brooks PureProject Running Shoes
There are four shoe designs under the PureProject: PureConnect, PureFlow, PureCadence and PureGrit. Unlike other minimalist shoe that is one-foot-type-fits-all, the PureProject has a shoe certain foot types.
The PureConnect are best for neutral runners who like a light and flexible shoe. The PureFlow is also for neutral runners but has more cushioning than the PureConnect.
Brooks PureConnect – Women
Brooks PureFlow – Men
Pure Cadence are for guidance or support runners. It has additional support for those who overpronates and needs more motion control for their shoes.
Brooks PureCadence – Men
PureGrit are for trail runs.
Brooks PureGrit – Women
Brooks PureProject Features
Here are the unique features of the shoes:
- Toe Flex – The split toe frees the big toe to function independently, engaging your natural balance for a more powerful push-off.
- Anatomical Shape – Designed from the most detailed anatomical form gives each shoe the best possible fit and feel.
- Nav Band – This elastic band wraps over the instep to provide true assurance and a glove-like fit.
- Midsole – In just a slim 4 mm offset, the PureProject midsole packs our earth-loving BioMoGo technology blended with the responsive ride of Brooks® DNA, not to mention gender-friendly cushioning for custom comfort.
- Ideal Heel – Our signature slimmed-down heel encourages contact points to shift forward, aligning your center of gravity for optimal spring with every step.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|