Saucony PowerGrid Cortana is chosen as Runner’s World Best Debut for Fall 2011. This was announced in the September 2011 issue of Runner’s World Magazine US. The Saucony PowerGrid Cortana features Saucony’s new and innovative PowerGrid technology that provides superior cushioning and an incredibly responsive ride.
Runner’s World says,”According to our lab tests, the lightweight foam (the PowerGrid in the name) supplies outstanding energy return. The Cortana is ideal for forefoot-strikers and runners looking to transition to more minimal models with less risk of injury.”
Saucony PowerGrid Cortana Features
- Sauc-Fit – A unique fit system in the upper that not only locks the midfoot onto the platform but also keep the heel secure and comfortable.
- Hydrator Collar Lining – Saucony’s performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- HRC Strobel Board – Increases cushioning and comfort
- PowerGrid with PowerFoam – Combining our new and innovative PowerFoam with our industry acclaimed Grid technology we created PowerGrid to provide the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on every run
- SRC(Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone – Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- IBR – Our new blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- XT-900™ – A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|