Here are my Monday 5 Picks that you can read and relax while you recover from the run last weekend. This week we feature a Q&A with a doctor, a stressed blogger and other great reads while you recover.
1. Exercise and Menstruation. A must read for women. Doc D of Filipina MD answers the question if it is ok for women to run even if they have their period. The simple answer is YES but Doc D warns women on the Female Athlete Triad.
2. Stressed! – Sir Rene aka Jazzrunner just had too much running. Or is this a sign of old age?
3. Motivation for Newbie Runners – Shape.com suggested these mini goals to get a newbie started on running. It’s a good motivation for those who wants to get back to running as well. Share this with a friend who needs to be convinced to start running.
4. 09-09-09 – Panda Girl on the Run recalls her first 10K run. Happy Anniversay, Kabayan.
5. 32nd Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) 2011 – If you are a bookworm like me, you might want to visit the Manila International Book Fair at SMX starting September 14. I hope to see nice running books in bargain. Or a cheaper A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin which includes the Game of Thrones.
NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER. Training for a race? Check out our list of training plans below.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|