Here are my Monday 5 Picks that you can read and relax while you recover from the run last weekend. This week we feature a Q&A with a doctor, a stressed blogger and other great reads while you recover.
1. Exercise and Menstruation. A must read for women. Doc D of Filipina MD answers the question if it is ok for women to run even if they have their period. The simple answer is YES but Doc D warns women on the Female Athlete Triad.
2. Stressed! – Sir Rene aka Jazzrunner just had too much running. Or is this a sign of old age?
3. Motivation for Newbie Runners – Shape.com suggested these mini goals to get a newbie started on running. It’s a good motivation for those who wants to get back to running as well. Share this with a friend who needs to be convinced to start running.
4. 09-09-09 – Panda Girl on the Run recalls her first 10K run. Happy Anniversay, Kabayan.
5. 32nd Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) 2011 – If you are a bookworm like me, you might want to visit the Manila International Book Fair at SMX starting September 14. I hope to see nice running books in bargain. Or a cheaper A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin which includes the Game of Thrones.
NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|