Don Bosco Fun Run 2012 Results – Manila Leg

Don Bosco Fun Run Results, Photos, Winners 2012

Congratulations for completing the Don Bosco Fun Run 2012.  How was your run?  Rate your race results below and share your experience with fellow runners in the comments section.

Got photos at the Don Bosco Fun Run?  Share them at the comments sections too.  :D

Don Bosco Fun Run 2012  Results
February 26, 2012
Quirino Grandstand

View the race results here

INSTAGRAM #TAKBOPH HASHTAG

Instagram

Shop Online at Zalora and Get 10% Discount with this Zalora Voucher Code

DON’T MISS THE LATEST RUNNING EVENT

Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest updates right to your inbox everyday. Simply add you email address below.

Filed Under: Race Results

Comments

1. slowfinisher says

There is no chip time in the race result. I really wanted my chip time for the run. I started very late for the 10K run I had to fight my way through the 5K runners who were already crowding the Starting line. I ran very fast yesterday, and I believe that I broke my PR but since there is no chip time in the official results I am unable to verify it ( breaking my PR ). I really hope that they will add the chip time in the results.

• ISAAC says

your right! that’s true! 5k runners should not be in front of the starting line together with the 10k runners, same experience with you bro! Hope next time don bosco knows what to do?????

2. winston says

had a great time running this event. adequate hydration and good marshalls at strategic points. no complaints. affordable too! great job bosconians!

3. slu_trixss says

Have a problem on portalet at Manila leg… Sinasabi nun emcee dun sa entrance ng Manila Ocean Park…pero wala.. marami din ako nakasabay na naghahanap.. and yup naharang na ko ng mga 5K runner dun sa start..

4. RODERICK A. GALLEGOS says

Here, nice event and the route so good, the marshall is there and adequate drinking water station well serve. keep it up!

• Runner says

hi heaven,

i will disagree with you. this is the cheapest 10k ive run this year. i think other races more expensive than this award top 3 per each category by gender. its surprising that they gave award pa. i think the reg fee is very sulit sa singley pa lang.

Hey Running Buddy! We Love to Hear a Comment From You. :D