The fire awareness fun run, Race Against Raze kicks off March 18, 2012, Sunday at BGC Taguig. Organized by the Philippine Institute of Quezon City Alumni Association, the event aims to promote fitness and wellness among participants, as well as to increase the awareness of fire safety and prevention. Part of the proceeds of the event will go to the following beneficiaries; the Philippine Children’s Medical Center “Child NeuroScience Center” and the Philippine Institute of Quezon City (PIQCAA) Scholarship Fund.
Race Against Raze
March 18, 2012
3K/ 5K/ 10K/ 16K
3K = Php 450
5K = Php 550
10K = Php 550
16K = Php 650
WHERE TO REGISTER
– February 13,2012 – March 11, 2012
1. ROX, Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig City
2. Royal Sporting House, Level 2, Glorietta 4, Makati City
3. Reebok, Level 2, Festival Supermall, Muntinlupa City
4. Reebok, Upper Gorund Floor, SM Megamall Bldg. A, Pasig City
5. Reebok, Level 2, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
6. Royal Sporting House, Level 2, Ali Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao Quezon City
7. A Runner’s Circle located in front of Ospital ng Maynila
8. Pep squad Office
– February 6, 2012 – March 2012
1. On-Site Registration: www.pepsquadevents.com
Pep Squad Events and Marketing Services, Inc.
Race Against Raze Singlet
NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|