De La Salle Green & White Run 2012 – Results and Photos

Congratulations runners for finishing the  De La Salle Green & White Run 2012. How was your run? Rate your race results below and share your experience with fellow runners in the comments section.

Got photos at the De La Salle Green & White Run 2012? Share them at the comments sections too.

De La Salle Green & White Run
April 1, 2012
Bonifacio Global City

Click here to view the results

Training for a race? Check out our list of training plans below.
5K Training10K Training21K Training42K Training

INSTAGRAM #TAKBOPH HASHTAG

Instagram

DON’T MISS THE LATEST RUNNING EVENT

Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest updates right to your inbox everyday. Simply add you email address below.

Filed Under: Race Results

Comments

1. OLDRUNNER says

Every time I joined the La salle Run.Greentennial, Animo Run and all others. I am always satisfied with the good organizing. There are gaps and holes but minimal. Above all I am satisfied. Thank you la salle and organizers. You done a good Job. Keep up. more runs from lasalle to come. CONGRATULATIONS!

2. liza says

i entered my last name and the site said “no bib found”. same thing happened when i tried entering my friends’ names. what’s up? di pa ba kumpleto results?

3. jetmark says

hello., where can I view the pictures from green & white run that was held last april 1, 2012? may pic kasi ako na may hawak na medal., 1st time lang kasi na mangyari yun.hehe salamat

4. ROD says

@oldrunner; ask ko lang nakatakbo ka ba nung 9th animo run? the worst run ive ever attended! T’was the most disorganized and lousiest runs ever.

• OLDRUNNER says

ROD, i did not run that 9th animo race so i dont know wat happened in dat race. So i cud not comment on that. What I comment were what i Run.

5. greentennial says

SECOND ROUND OF EARLY REGISTRATION FOR GREENFIELD CITY CLEAN AIR RUN STARTS THIS SUNDAY. Free shuttle for first 250 registrants from Greenfield City Main Office in Mandaluyong (near Shaw Crossing) to Greenfield City Santa Rosa on event day,May 27! P500 only for HALF MARATHON with singlet, race number, timing chip, medal and finisher shirt. Categories 21K-10K-5K (P500) and 500m (P150) for kids! REGISTER at A Runner’s Circle Ph and SPORT OUTLET at Paseo Santa Rosa Laguna. MORE EARLY REG SITES will be announced soon!

6. Hans J Springer says

So where are the complete (!) race results, not just my own. And where are the photos? Can’t find them.
    Hans

7. jas sanchez says

hi, can’t find my run result (green and white run last apr1). i saw my pictures but every time i encode my bib number, no result. my bib number is 1748.

8. says

for how many times i tried to search the photo.still not exist!!para san pa yung photo shoot after race kng d nio rin idistribute?OH COM ON,,

9. Geric says

Those looking for their pictures, you can check out Facebook, Greentennial Photographers. Lot’s of pics there.

Hey Running Buddy! We Love to Hear a Comment From You. :D