Soleus releases the Soleus GPS 2.0. An upgrade to the Soleus GPS 1.0 but with added features. And it still boasts the lower price of 149 USD for a GPS running watch.
The Soleus GPS 2.0 has the basic features of a GPS watch. It gives you the distance, pace or speed, time and calorie counter. It also have a 100 lap data storage and a 1/100 chronograph.
The new features of the GPS 2.0 include Interval Timers and Data Upload. You can set up to 5 individual training timers for your workouts and transfer the run data via USB to Soleus software to track your training.
The GPS 2.0 will have a 8 hour battery life and has the smallest compact design for a GPS watch in the market today.
The Soleus GPS 3.0 watch will also be available soon. It has the same features as the 2.0, but includes a heart rate monitor for only 199 USD.
Below are the complete features of Soleus GPS 2.0
- GPS: high-sensitivity receiver
- Distance: current & total in Miles or Km
- Pace/Speed: current & average
- Interval Timers: set up to 5 individual timers
- Data Upload & Storage: USB pc upload and 100 lap memory
- Calories Burned: current & total Kcal burned
- Chrono: 1/100 second resolution
- Data Storage: 100-lap memory
- Water-Resistant: 3 ATM
- World Time: 106 cities covering all time zones
- Rechargeable Battery: USB rechargeable lithium-ion
- Weight= 2 ounces
Check out the Soleus GPS 2.0 reviews at Amazon.com
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|