Now on its 3rd year, the Milo 3-in-1 APEX Running School will be held at Quezon City and Bonifacio Global City from September 10, 2012 to December 1, 2012.
The Running Clinic will have 4 Categories that will fit your running level: 5K Group, 10K Group, 21K Group and the 42K Group.
Participants will undergo 3 levels of training. Each level consist of 12 sessions (P1,800 for 3 levels).
Time: 4:00 to 8:00pm
Dates: From August 22 to September 06, 2012
RUNNR BGC-BHS (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
RUNNR Trinoma (Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Training singlets. (P350 value!)
- Postural and Physical assessment. (P1,500 value!)
- Bio-mechanical Running Video Assessment. (P3,000 value!)
- Comprehensive 3-months strength and conditioning program. (P6,000 value!)
- Sports medicine and sports science lectures. (Priceless!)
- Supervision by top running coaches. (P6,000 value for 3 months)
- Personal group physical therapist. (P3,000 value for 3 months)
- Water / hydration booth. (at P10/day for 3 months = P350 value!)
- Certificate for the graduates. (Priceless!)
- Elite Milo-APEX Training Program by US Trained Athletic Performance Enhancement Specialist and Philippine Olympic Committee / RP National Teams Sports Training Consultant Coach Jim Saret (Priceless!)
Training for a race? Check out our list of training plans below.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|