New Balance Minimus 3090 Ionix is now available in the Philippines. I saw them on the shelves this week. The New Balance Minimus 3090 was inspired by the geometries of a molecule. The New Balance Minimus 3090 features Ionix technology, which strips away material from the midsole to create a lighter silhouette with a plush, underfoot feel with enhanced flexibility and comfort.
As a result, you have a running shoe that tips the scales at less than 7 ounces, helping extend the length of your daily run.
Price: 4,695 Php
- 6mm Drop from heel to toe
- Seamless upper material
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 6mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
Some review of the New Balance Minimus 3090 says that the shoe is a great transition from traditional shoes to minimalist shoe. It has a great fit, very comfortable and lightweight. However, users find the soles as not durable and worns out quite fast than traditional shoes.
NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|