Takbo.ph is preparing for it’s annual running event: the Takbo.ph Runfest. Catch us on July 14, 2013 at BGC. Right now, we’re working on the materials like the Takbo.ph singlet design, Finisher’s shirt and the Finisher’s medal. We will announce them as soon as we are ready with the designs.
Takbo.ph Runfest 2013
July 14, 2013 Bonifacio Global City But here’s what you can expect so far. These are not yet final but we are working on it.
- Takbo.ph Singlet. It’s been a while since we released a Takbo.ph Singlet. We had the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 editions. If you missed these, here’s your chance to have your own Takbo.ph Singlet. It won’t be personalized though like the 2010 edition.
- Race categories will be 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K. Level up and run the half marathon with us.
- Finisher’s Shirt for the 21K Finishers.
- Finisher’s medal for all categories. That’s right! All runners in the 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K gets a medal when they cross the finish line.
- RFID Timing.
- Wacky activities. Well, aside from the epic butt spelling, we have some activities which I hope those we will approach would agree. 😀
More updates coming soon. Please do Sign Up for our FREE Newletter and be the first to get updates about the Takbo.ph Runfest 2013. Click on the image below to sign up.
Share the news to your running buddies and let’s celebrate running. See you at Runfest 2013.NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|