Runner’s World 21K Challenge
Be trained by the experts and achieve a new personal best. Whether you’re training for your first 21K or your fastest – the Runner’s World Challenge will help you make it happen.
Runner’s World Challenge
9th Ave and 30th Street, BGC
Date: 6PM, Mar 20/Apr 3/ Apr 17/ Apr 22/ May 29/ Jun 5/ June 19
Here’s how to join:
1. Download the registration form from Runner’s World Philippines facebook page.
2. Email the following at email@example.com: Accomplished registration form, full body photo, medical certificate, running background (how long have you been running, how many times do you run in a week/where, how many kilometers in total do you run per week, names of the last e races you’ve joined including the race dates and your finish times)
3. An acceptance email to the program will be sent to participants who qualify.
4. When you have been selected, pay the registration fee of Php3,500 at the Runner’s World Office at 6F, Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City.
The registration fee includes the following:
- A 12-week half marathon training plan that’s right for you
- Membership to exclusive running clinics and running sessions
- Personal coaching from RW running coaches, nutritionist and injury-prevention experts
- Runner’s World Challenge technical training shirt
- A RW book to be released in 2013
- Free registration to two (2) major running events in 2013 + VIP treatment after the races.
Hurry and send your forms now as applications will be accepted through February 18 only.