2nd AmCham ScholaRUN 2013 Results and Photos

AmCham_Scholarun_banner_R2

Race results for the AmCham ScholaRUN 2013. Congratulations for finishing the AmCham ScholaRUN 2013. How was your run? Rate your race results below and share your experience with fellow runners in the comments section.

Got photos at the AmCham ScholaRUN? Share them at the comments sections too.

2nd AmCham ScholaRUN Results

March 3, 2013
Bonifacio Global City

AmCham ScholaRun 2013 Р3K Results

AmCham ScholaRun 2013 – 5K Results

AmCham ScholaRun 2013 – 10K Results

Leave a comment to join the discussion about the AmCham ScholaRun 2013 Fun Run below.

Training for a race? Check out our list of training plans below.
5K Training10K Training21K Training42K Training

INSTAGRAM #TAKBOPH HASHTAG

Instagram

DON’T MISS THE LATEST RUNNING EVENT

Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest updates right to your inbox everyday. Simply add you email address below.

Filed Under: Race Results

Comments

1. chris says

mali results, finished 10km at 45:20 they even listed me as the 6th finisher,pero dito 1:10:30 time ko,laboooooo

• heijhay says

sir sa result pang 89 me sa 5k run dpo ba top 100 meron medal?pero nung nakarating me finish line wla nmn po inabot?san po ba makukuha?thnx

• markuz says

pre officially nakuha ko ung 1 sa last 2 medals..ako ung nag-sprint sa last few seconds..kung last 2 medals tlga un,pang 99 ako pero sa result nila, pang-80 ako…magulo ung official result nila or may mga taga-5k cguro na s 10k kumuha ng medal…

2. running_geek888 says

Question sir,can i ask what’s my rank?my bib number is 1120 10k participant and finished with the time of 1:OO:52 coz i can’t see it on race results you just posted…thanx!:D

3. DJ Smith says

Hi, I am missing off the list. Can you find the result please I was 1453 Smith. You have 1463 on the list twice. My Garmin had me in at 50:30. Thanks in advance.

4. jeffox513 says

may discrepancy yong 3k results, pasok me sa top 50 when I cross the finish line in 18 mins plus and of course may fisnisher medal me…kaya lang sa results ay pang 300 plus me at nasa 29 mins official time ko? ano ba yan…sa laht ng event na sinalihan ko ni minsan ay di me umabot ng 29 mins for 3k, kaya nga aakyat na me ng 5k for a new challenge.

• jeffox513 says

g alam ko ay isasabit kaagad yon sayowhen you cross the finish line, ganun sakin sa 3k, pag cross ko ng finish line ay may sumalubong na 2 staffs at sinabitan ako ng medal, ganun din sa 5k.

• heijhay says

@jeff

yun nga pinagtataka ko bro eh..wala nga sumalubong sa amin pero nakita ko nga na ung iba may nakasabit na medal..kaya nga disappointed ako pero alam ko tlga na pasok ako sa top 100 pero nagulat ako wala na medal..narinig ko usap usapan ng iba runners na andun dami daw nag counter flow which is hindi ata napansin ng mga organizers na nagsasabit ng medal kung completo ba tlga ung mga binibigay na tali..

• imavalleyer says

pang 86 ako meron mga apat na runners ahead sa akin nun naubos ang medal. ang mga posibleng dahilan runners na nag short cut at nabigyan ng medal , runners na hindi na capture ng timing device at maaring kulang ang medals. still a good run except sa medal portion.

5. Baki says

Hi, ask ko lang wala po yung name ko sa result. ano po kaya ang cause. i checked my b-tag wala namang tupi or anyting to cause not to read my b-tag.Bib # 1489 10k, i hope some one could help me, maybe ill be needing this result in future. i do have GPS log from solues watch, if someone need to confirm if i finished the route.

6. nobo says

I ran 10k with wife, I finished almost 2 minutes faster than wife but the result showed that I and wife were same time finish and the ranking of wife is No.50 and I was No.51. I like this event very much and will run next year. You have to change timing system. thank you.

7. ManokanRunner says

Thanks for your comments on the results. We have forwarded your concerns to AmCham. They will check it with the ones in charge of the race timers.

8. says

We do appreciate your feedback and we are now checking the problem with the one in charge of the race timers. We will keep you posted on the up-dates. Thanks for your understanding.

• heijhay says

sana po may feedback din po kayo sa concern koh..kasi base po sa record nyo pasok ako sa top 100 pero upon arriving po sa finish line wala po inabot sa akin na medal..thanks po in advance

9. irunner timing system says

to all runners with questions and other concern regarding the race result, please email us at irunnertiming@yahoo.com
    and we will response at your concerns as soon as possible,
    thanks for your understanding
    -irunner(race timing)

10. Rrrodrig says

My actual time is 25min for 5k kaya Lang sa result na naka post 38 min. Meron ako Nakuha medal. My bib #5505… Ano kaya naging problema? Nwei, very nice event and organized…. Sa uulitin….

Hey Running Buddy! We Love to Hear a Comment From You. :D