Run like never before with style and comfort with the new Reebok Scream 2.0. Scream 2.0 features a lightweight and breathable mesh upper, low cut design for added mobility, padded collar and tongue for added comfort, RealFlex multi−directional flex modes and lace up front for a personalized fit.
Reebok’s unique RealFlex technology features a reduced heel to toe drop and increased flexibility. It’s responsive foams improve ground feel for an experience that combines the benefits of barefoot running with the protection of conventional running shoes.
Check out the features for the Reebok Scream 2.0.
- Open weave mesh upper for breathability and support
- Multi-direction flex nodes for natural motion
- 3D Ultralite for lightweight, natural footstrike
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Blown rubber forefoot for cushioning, traction and durability
- Removable Ortholite® foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
Reebok Scream 2.0 is priced at Php4,29 and is now available at the following Reebok stores: Trinoma, Megamall, Eastwood, Festival & Galleria, also available at all Royal Sporting House outlets.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|