Run United Philippine Marathon (RUPM) 2013 500m/10/21/42K (MOA)

The Run United Philippine Marathon 2013 will be held on October 6 with 500m, 10k, 21k and 42k race categories.  All categories except for 42K will have start and finish lines at the SM Mall of Asia. 42K  runners will start at Bonifacio Global City and finish at SM Mall of Asia.

Run United Philippine Marathon 2013
October 6, 2013
SM Mall of Asia/ BGC

EVENT DISTANCES

500m, 10K, 21K and 42K

Gun Start:
500m – 7:00AM
10K – 5:30AM
21K – 4:00AM
42K – 3:00AM

REGISTRATION FEES

500m – PHP 350 (fee includes Ceelin Lootbag, Drinks & Race Analysis)
10K – PHP 800 (fee includes RUPM Ventilation Bag, Drinks & Race Analysis)
21K – PHP 900 (fee includes RUPM Ventilation Bag, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Shirt, Drinks & Race Analysis)
42K – PHP 1,300 (fee includes RUPM Ventilation Bag, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Shirt, Drinks & Race Analysis)

All Categories will have Singlet, Race Bib, D-Tag, and a Raffle Stub

WHERE TO REGISTER

Online Registration (Open): July 15 to September 15, 2013. Click HERE to register online.

In-Store Registration:
In-Store Registration (Open): August 10 to September 22, 2013
RIOVANA
– BGC – 28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City – Monday to Sunday, 12NN to 8PM
– KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of ADMU) – Tuesday to Sunday, 12NN to 8PM
TOBY’S

Run United Philippine Marathon 2013 42K Finisher’s Shirt

img-prizes-finisherskit3

Run United Philippine Marathon 2013 Ventilation Bag

img-prizes-ventilation

Run United Philippine Marathon 2013 Race Maps

Run United Philippine Marathon 2013 Race Map

Click on the photo above to see the Run United Philippine Marathon (RUPM) 2013 500m/10/21/42K Race Routes

Training for a race? Check out our list of training plans below.
5K Training10K Training21K Training42K Training

INSTAGRAM #TAKBOPH HASHTAG

Instagram

DON’T MISS THE LATEST RUNNING EVENT

Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest updates right to your inbox everyday. Simply add you email address below.

Filed Under: Events

Comments

• B*tchBoy says

Sige magsimula kang tumakbo ng 12mn. Puro reklamo ano naman kung maarawan ka ng konti kailangan ba nilang gawin ang “perfect conditions” para sayo? Overcoming challenges is one of the essence of being a runner. So stop b*tching about the “heat” in early morning.

1. Shoti says

Woooo mas maganda f.shirt ng 21k sa 42k hehehe. This is it! Since di pako ready sa full mary, papatusin ko muna si half mary.

• frenzy_fitz says

shoti pwede ba ako sumabay sa takbo nyo ng 21K? please reply to my cp number 09328480479. i need better guidance lang po salamat!

2. running nimrod says

hmmmm… ano kaya magiging itsura ng medal pag nabuo??? kasi yung medal sa RU1 e kulay gold tapos rounded yung corners tapos yung medal sa RU2 e kulay silver tapos sharp yung corners…at mas makapal yung medal sa RU2… :)

3. avril says

5 kmi sa office mgreregister for 21k online. kahit same lg ba ung shipping address talaga bang machacharge ng 200 pesos each for the shipment and admin fee?

• carl says

hi avril nakapag register ka online? HSBC and metro bank ayaw eh?

“The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.”

• avril says

hi carl, ng try ako ng maraming beses pero system error lagi…. ngsend ako ng e-mail sa organizer un kasi advise nung tumawag ako.

4. Werreor says

Excited for my 2nd 21kms :) Kakahiya yung una…2hrs 59mins ko nakuha…sana mas mabilis na this time :)

See you guys :)

5. spykee says

I’m selling my 10km. Robinsons Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run race kits for 1,650 inclusive of delivery fee. I will not be able to run on August 10 because I will be in Bacolod on July29-Aug.25 :( Text me at 09273817942 if you’re interested. Size of singlets is Medium. I am not available for meet-ups sorry because of work. Payment is thru BPI and Cebuana Lhuillier only. Thanks!

6. avril says

HI Guys,

may nkapag online reg na ba sa inyo dito? Since Monday pa ako ng t-try but still couldn’t get through… laging system error….

• carl says

now hindi na kso lahat naman ng card na ginamit ko ayaw

3 weeks na ko nag try! malapit na ang instore registration malamang Jam pack yan!!

• avril says

nakulitan na nga ung runrio sa akin siguro, tinatawagan ko kasi lagi..hehe aminado naman sila na ngkakaproblema nga sila sa online registration ngayon dahil bagong server nga gamit nila. hintayin ko na lg in-store registration….

7. jonathan de leon says

me cut off time ba sa 42k finisher to get the finisher shirt and medal, or basta ma finish ma get ko din yun? ung aug 3-9 2013 registration san yun na store? pwede na ba ako mag register that date?

• Arn!3 (Camo-Runner aka Boy Commando) says

As I recalled last year, nde naman sila ganun ka higpit sa cut-off parang 8 hrs yung sa 42K, unlike sa Milo na 6 Hrs. Last RUPM was my 1st FM so it’s memorable to me because my family is waiting for me @ the finishline.

8. logicalthinker says

bat wala pa rin ang singlet? July 16 pa ako ngparegister online pero until now wala pa rin. Gaano katagal bago madeliver?

Thanks.

9. Fish says

Alam niyo po ba kelan start ng delivery ng mga race kit? Nag register kasi ako for the 21k and 10k category. :D

10. jHun Cortez says

Just now im here at Tobys MOA then they’re telling me na next week pa daw ang registration here! WTF! Im from Tagaytay pa then yun ang sasabihin nila! Didin’t update this site or make announcement for such changes! Poor service!

• GilmeRun says

Hi Sir,

FYI. Nakalagay sa taas. Pwede din ata tumawag muna sa RUNRIO pag my time.

WHERE TO REGISTER

In-Store Registration:
      In-Store Registration (Open): August 10 to September 22, 2013

• jHun Cortez says

RIGHT! “Priority In-Store Registration (2013 RU2 21k and 32k participants): August 3 to 9 only”
        I ran the RU2 21K, and im registering for a 21k and a full marathon now. But its not available at MOA, only at BGC they said!

• avril says

hindi lang ata malinaw ang information… dapat kasi nilagay sa priority in-store registration na sa RIOVANA lg…sila lang kasi siguro ang may list ng mga registrants na sumali na ng RU2.

11. bagito says

registered.. mga ka RUNNER.. double check nyo ang singlet nyo para kasi malaki ngayon.. yung dating large na sout ko, ngayon parang ang laki na..

12. sherwin says

panu yung gamit ng 42k runners iiwan ba namin sa global city tapos dadalhin nyo sa moa para makuha namin???

13. ricky says

my bus po cla gaya ng dati……ikaw kung gusto mo iwnan sa kalsada tpos bigyan mo pamasahe ppuntang moa astig diba?

14. Gene says

I am selling my RUPM 42k voucher for Php1000 only (instead of Php1,300) for those na gustong makatipid. You can just present this voucher in Riovana to register. Reason for selling this is I already have a racekit. Please contact me at 09153445323 if interested.

15. jeff balls says

for those who runs. there is no such run that is 32k how ever there is a 42k so pls note to who ever drunk person made this web page pls correct your info … and another thing pls put the comment box in the top of the page.because no one wants to read other people comment…

• Arn!3 (Camo-Runner aka Boy Commando) says

Sir FYI lang po…

Meron po patakbo si Rio na 32K (Afroman Distance po ang tawag nya)

Twice na po ako naka takbo sa 32K na distance…

So tama po yung naka post dito na distance…

16. katkatd says

For the 21k, lahat po ba ng runners makakakuha ng medal? Or ung mga naunang natapos nlang? Please reply. Thanks.

17. gambs says

Registered na ako for my 1st ever Full marathon run after ko seryosohin ang pagtakbo since April 2013 lng and ngayon 42K na yahoo…

18. Jason says

dumating na Race kit ko last aug 10,2013… Race bib and Singlet lang laman.. yun lng po ba talgang ang matatanggap? wala pang race route?

• avril says

yun nga lg po ang laman sir…. route map daw po the same pa din sa RU2 pero check pa din daw po sa website bka daw po kasi may pagbabago.

19. Noejer says

Is there any online form that I can download so that I can fill it out before going to the store to maximize my time?

Please post a reply, Thannks!

• Noejer says

Hard copy of registration form is not necessary. It will be done online at the Store. Those who have a unique ID Numbers can use it to trace the record and use it for the new registration to this runnning event.

I answered my post – this is cool. :)

20. Gel says

willing to buy 21K racekit na Small / Medium ang singlet&FS…wala na kasi online tapos puro XL na yung mga FS shirt ng mga registration outlet na pinuntahan ko..babakasali may magbebenta kasi bglaan na hindi pede umattend :)

21. JEPROKS says

marami pa rin pala baguhan dito. taon na ang lumipas pare-parehong tanong pa rin. magbasa-basa naman kayo kubng may time :-)

22. Kenneth Comedia says

Nkaregister n din s wakas nung Sunday..1st time mgrun s gnitong event at 21k p…kaya ko to…enjoy s mga 21k…

23. MJ Fabie says

I’ve been in 3 stores na(Riovana katipunan, SM North, MOA) pero wala pa din akong mahanap na slot for 21k… ask ko lang po kung kelan ulit magpapadala ng mga slot for 21k.. salamat po…

24. air25 says

as per sir rio 42k cut off time is 7hrs only to avail finisher medal.the rest of race category no cut off time.

25. Keiths says

Finally Registered for my 1st RunUnited Run 21K event, 2nd 21K run after MILO Marathon. Medyo mahaba ung pila sa Toby’s Arena MOA coz you have to encode yourself in their system. Singlet design was great but un lng isang size n lng ng Finisher Shirt for 21K at XL un.. sobrang laki lng hoping maging Medium un sa Race date..hehehe…

• Zeal says

what????? meron pa? .. galing kami last night Aug 23rd, Friday… wala na daw 21K slot.. sayang pagpunta namin.. tsk..

26. marc says

all slots open at tobys moa, though finisher shirt sizes left are large and xl na lng.. uodate as of aug 23, been there yesterday.

27. regie lumawag says

cnu pong may gustong magpatrain ng 42k para sa unilab ?
    willing po ako magtrain ! para maisabay ko po kayo sa training ko sa 42k para sa unilab !
    eto nga po pala yung cel.# 09384123515/09158508672 ko kung gusto nyo pong magpatrain ?
    pde po ako sa moa o kya sa the fort !

• duds says

@regie lumawag – mahirap ka na po sabayan sa mga katulad naming mga bagito pa lang sa takbuhan… baka po parehas tayo maapektuhan sa training natin kasi naghahabulan tayo ng pace eh malayong-malayo naman… thanks and goodluck sa 42k unilab mo sir regie

• limitEDrunner says

@cis – dami daw naka register ngayon araw na ito according yan sa mga running forum… may mga slots pa daw ang nagiging problema lang daw eh yung sizes ng finisher shirt… mas mabuti na yun kesa sa wala… maraming nagsabi na maraming slots eh sa SM THE BLOCK :-)

28. Frederick John Bayuok says

Wala na po bang slot for 21km? gusto ko po sana subukan ung 21km.. 10km lang po kasi ako nung RU2 :)

29. winston says

hi guys, willing to buy 21k racekit. ANY sizes ng singlet and finisher shirt, basta pang male. contact me 09178855062

30. rachel says

31. ruffy says

32. sexyheart says

hi runner’s im willing to buy 21k race kit.pls. call or txt me 09279600577 :) s-m po size ng singlet and FS. thanks :)

33. Deftones says

34. Richard Javier says

Totoy Brown bilhin ko na yang 21km racekit mo ^_^
    Guys bka may gus2 magsell dyn nang medium 21km racekit just text me 09323235290..

35. ang kompyuteran za morato says

gusto ko sana maitry yung 42k this year…… kaso kapos lang sa budget… sana makahabol ako … :) if ever meron pang tira …maski double xtra large yung singlet(large lang yung sa akin) … :) … goodluck sa lahat ng tatakbo…

~~~finish Strong! ~~~

36. dan says

nawala un racebib ko??… san pde kumuha or magpagawa ng bago??.. or bka may nakaka-alam sa inyo ng main office ng run rio ???thx

37. atoy says

38. Egon says

So very late to register for 21km, is there someone who would be willing to sell their 21km po please….ma-complete ko lang po ang finisher’s medal for this year, kindly cobtact me at 09176958653 please po.

39. atoy says

40. jelai says

41. kuliglig says

• Marc says

Guys that’s what they told me, so just to confirm I also posted the stores number so you guys and gals can check it also yourself. Just to avoid wrong information as well

42. Lester S. Bautista says

Looking for 21k race kit singlet and finisher size large. yung magbaback out run im willing to buy pls txt me:0932-8433232 :)

43. kcindrew says

Sir Rio and staff need your help regarding my race BIB NUMBER Lost? nawala binagyo kase kame, meron pa ba kayo number, may copy naman kayo siguro sa mga nag register na? hope na matulungan nyo ako..

Thanks and Regards,
    NICK

44. chan says

45. McCafe says

46. Mario says

47. e-runner says

If anyone is still interested in buying (Php 1,000) 42K race kit (large singlet), please send me an SMS (0915 816 84 77) this weekend (Alabang, Laguna area).

48. ronald_dragon says

folks, sino nagbebenta ng 21k race kit, size: small or medium? im very willing to buy. kindly txt me @ 09328598864 or call me @ 635-5828. thanx!

49. Pong Pagong says

Guys kung may di makakatakbo sa Oct.6 just let me know. 0942-3983060 South area lang po ako. Looking for 21k race bib. Thanks.

50. IceMan says

Dear RunRio:

Considering the gun time as stated above it will be best to provide lamps at selected blind spots to guide the registered runners while traversing the dark and winding race route.

51. Ryan says

Hi! I am willing to exchange my 42K slot to your 21K slot (Singlet: Medium). Reason: was not able to prepare for my first full marathon. Text me ASAP 09155676930.

52. Ryan says

Hi! Anyone who is willing to exchange his/her 21K slot with my 42k slot (Singlet: Medium. Reason: was not able to prepare for a full marathon. Text me ASAP @ 09155676930.

53. JLP says

54. running nimrod says

napansin ko lang…nung simula, and dami umaangal na kesyo “ang mahal naman ng registration fee”, na kesyo “we will not support ang mga patakbo ni kulot”…. pero tignan mo ngayon, ang dami nang “who’s willing to sell” and “i’m interested to buy”…. nakakatawa lang… ahahahahaha :)

55. adsil mark says

Good day!! Who’s willing To swap ng finisher shirt 42k I have XL, i need (XS) or (Small). Text me Asap! Sun 09323170244 / Globe 09275660522 good luck to all runners mga Sir’s = )

56. lucia infante says

I am a 21K finisher at RUPM Oct 6, 2013. I was disappointed when i received my finisher’s kit. It doesn’t contain hydration bottle. How can I claim it? Thank you.

Hey Running Buddy! We Love to Hear a Comment From You. :D