Mizuno Wave Sayonara is a new running shoe that caters to neutral runners. It is a replacement to the Mizuno Wave Precision. The new Mizuno Wave Sayonara is Runner’s World Best Dedut for Fall 2013. The next release of Mizuno Wave Sayonara 2 looks promising for 2014.
Mizuno Wave Sayonara Features
- New U4ic midsole which is lighter than previous designs
- superior traction with G3 SOLE
- Cool and bright colors
- Mizuno Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- U4ic midsole provides resiliency and a smooth ride at a fraction of the weight of traditional midsoles.
- Smooth Ride is a unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Printed Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help hold the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit is a combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
- G3 SOLE has lightweight, superior traction, creating a pure connection to the ground.
Mizuno Wave Sayonara Reviews
Mizuno Wave Sayonara won the Runner’s World Best Debut for the Fall 2013. It’s new U4ic midsole delivered a lightweight and stable cushioning and a firmer ride.
Mizuno Wave Sayonara wearers likes the stability without being heavy. It’s glove-like fit is also a favorite among the runners. No wonder it garnered 5-star reviews at Amazon.com.
Check out the Mizuno Wave Sayonara Reviews, Price, and Promos at Amazon.com
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|