Saucony Omni 12 is a stability shoe that is designs for runners with moderate-to-high stability requirements. It has an upgraded midsole, new sockliner and a lighter shoe. Saucony Omni 12 is Runner’s World Editors Choice for Fall 2013.
Saucony Omni 12 Features
- Upgraded the midsole from ProGrid to PowerGrid to provide 30% more durable cushioning with 15% less weight
- New, customized ComfortLite™ sockliner supports the bottom of the runner’s foot better and provides added comfort
- Arch Lock™ – Lightweight stretch materials in the arch area adapt to your foot to provide a snug and supportive midfoot fit
- Support Frame™ – Molded support locks the heel in place for a secure, stable fit
- HydraMAX™ Collar Lining – Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite Sockliner™ – Molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in teh forefoot. Build from premium EVA for an exceptionally responsive feel
- PowerGrid™ (heel-to-toe insert) – Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride
- Dual Density SSL™ EVA – Saucony Super Lite EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC™ Impact Zone – Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- iBR+™ – 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standed blown rubber
- XT-900™ – Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
Saucony Omni 12 Reviews
Runners wearing the Saucony Omni 12 find the support to be great for a stability shoe even on uneven terrain. There is more room on the forefoot and the heel is much firmer. The weight of the shoe is noticeably lighter.
Some runners also find the Saucony Omni 12 a good shoe for those with bunions.
However, runners fid the sizing not too accurate. They had a better fit when they wear a half size bigger with the Omni 12. Hope they make the fit better on the Saucony Omni 13 on 2014.
Check out more Saucony Omni 12 Review, Prices and Promos at Amazon.com
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|