A Run for the Balangiga Bells 2018 will be on January 20, 2018 at Tacloban City to Balangiga Eastern Samar.
A Run for the Balangiga Bells. Tacloban City to Balangiga Eastern Samar (Santo Niño Church to St. Lawrence the Martyr Church).
RUN @ YOUR OWN RISK
No Hydration Station
A Run for the Balangiga Bells 2018
January 20, 2018
88K – Php 8,5000
- Personalized Finisher Backpack
- Personalized Race Event Long-Sleeves
- Personalized Finisher Polo Shirt
- Personalized 4″ Brass Finisher Medal
- Personalized Finisher Trophy
- Personalized Finisher Plate
- Personalized Finisher Printed Canvas 34″x23″ w/ Frame
- Personalized Tyvek Racebib
- Pencils for Lapis Mo, Panulat Ko Project
This is a single stage 88km Race
1. Flag-Off will be at San Antonio De Padua Church, Sulangan, Guiuan Eastern Samar
2. Finish Line will be in St. Lawrence the Martyr Church, Balangiga Eastern Samar
*Registration Begins on August 1, 2017
*Registration Ends on December 15, 2017
*5% Discount for Senior Citizen Runners
GB UltramarathonNOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER. Training for a race? Check out our list of training plans below.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|