Fitbit has released the new FItbit Ionic Smartwatch. It is no longer just a fitness band. It has evolved into something more that is worth craving for.
Runners will definitely love the new Fitbit Ionic. It has now a built-in GPS to track your runs. It is waterproof up to 50 meters. And it has 2.5GB storage for your songs that you can stream to a Bluetooth device! Of course, the Fitbit Ionic still the good ol’ features you come to love like its long battery life and a reliable heart rate sensor.
Here are the 10 things runners will love about the new Fitbit Ionic
1. Stylish. It comes with square sporty look and sleek metallic finish. The blue band and gold case looked great that Quennie immediately took it from me. But the bands are interchangeable. It allows you to change from its sporty rubber band to a classic leather.
2. Long Battery Life. All Fitbit models are known for its long battery life. The Fitbit Ionic can last up to 5 days on a single charge depending on the type of use. But while using the GPS it can last up to 10 hours.
3. Built-in GPS. It uses industry-leading satellite technology with both GPS and GLONASS technologies to ensure accurate tracking. You can now leave your mobile phone behind and simply use the built-in GPS of the Fitbit Ionic for your runs.
4. Automatic Run Tracking. It can detect if you are running or not. The Run Detect feature enables the GPS tracking. So just step out and run. You can already see real time pace and distance. It has also auto-pause feature when you top at intersections or to just take a breather.
5. Waterproof. Swim all you want! The Fitbit Ionic is now water resistant up to 50 meters. It also has swim specific features like lap counting, real-time laps, execise duration and calories burned.
6. Swim-Bike-Run features. You can now take our Fitbit Ionic for multi-sport events. It can track your swim, your ride, and your run. It’s your all-in one device that fits your active lifestyle.
7. 2.5GB of Storage. Pump up your workouts with music by storing them in your FItbit Ionic. It has enough memory to store up to 300 songs! Just connect it to a Bluetooth speaker or headphone and hit play!
8. Personal Trainer. With Fitbit Coach, turn your Fitbit Ionic to a personal trainer. The Fitbit Coach is available as a smartphone app. Now you can follow step-by-step instructions right on your smartwatch for 7-Minute Workouts, 10 Minute Abs Workouts and other dynamic workouts.
9. Improved Heart Rate Technology. With the enhanced PurePulse, monitor your heart rate with greater accuracy during exercises like cycling, running, intervals and more.
10. Bright and Clear Touch Screen. Colors are vibrant and clear even under a strong sunlight. You can check on your run status with ease and clarity in just one look so you can focus more on the actual run.
Fitbit Ionic has other features like customized screen displays, new sensor technogoty for SpO2, Fitbit Pay, Smart Notifications, and the new App Gallery. To know more about Fitbit Ionic, visit their website at www.fitbit.com/ph/ionic
Fitbit Ionic is now available across major retail partners like Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, iBook, Timeline, The Inboxstore, iLiberty, Globe Telecom, Proton, Mobile 1, Banana Telecom, iCenter Cebu, Ambassador, Abenson, Lazada, Zalora, and Shoplite stores in Philippines.NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|