Last February, I was able receive 1 of the first 3 pairs in the Philippines of the all new New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr. You can see the Unboxing the New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr HypoSkin here.
The New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr HypoSkin is the the brand’s first-ever laser-engraved Fresh Foam midsole, that promises additional comfort by creating deep flex grooves throughout the midsole.
New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr Hyposkin Feature
– Neutral cushioning
– Digitally-enhanced Fresh Foam via infared laser engraving in the midsole sidewalls, footbed, and outsole
– Outsole features larger hexagons that disperse impact in high pressure zones and smaller hexagons in low pressure zones
– HypoSkin upper that adapts to the shape of the foot for a flexible and natural movement
– Perforated upper that acts like your second skin while providing targeted flex and support through pattern density
– Bootie construction and Two-way stretch sock-like collar construction
– Lightweight solid rubber outsole
– No-sew material application
New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr HypoSkin Review
– The Hyposkin upper, combined with a slip-on collar provides the good fit and cozy comfort. It’s good to wear even without socks!
– The two-way stretch sock-like collar and bootie construction allow for easy slip on and off.
– Running with the new laser cut Fresh Foam offers a softer ride compared to the original Fresh Foam sole.
Even when not running, the New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr HypoSkin to be great for everyday wear. The HypoSkin molded to the shape of the feet, and the Fresh Foam makes the feet comfortable, without aches or soreness, for hours.
Just this month, New Balance also released the Fresh Foam Lazr Sport that features the same lightweight shoes and flexible mesh upper (instead of the HypoSkin) and advanced laser-engraved midsole cushioning.
New Balance Fresh Foam Lazr HypoSkin is now available for Php 4,995.00 at the following stores:
– New Balance ATC, BHS, Glorietta, SM Aura Premier, TriNoMa
– Planet Sports ATC, Glorietta, Greenhills, Powerplant Mall, TriNoMa
– Intersport Vertis North
– Secondwind Ayala Malls The 30th
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|