adidas running launched a brand-new technical performance silhouette for those who demand the best in performance, comfort and energy return when they run.
Say hello to the adidas SOLARBOOST!
Inspired by NASA engineering and designed for pure function, the SOLARBOOST is a high-performance, lightweight running shoe created using adidas’ best innovations. Featuring pioneering data-driven Tailored Fibre Placement technology which lays down fibres which feature Parley material content, every single millimetre of the shoe is precisely stitched and constructed. The result – superior comfort, fit and support in a lightweight form so runners can move confidently at any speed or distance.
adidas SOLARBOOST Features:
- NEW Tailored Fibre Placement: cutting-edge technology uses Aramis data to precisely lay down fibres which feature Parley material content in the mid-foot to support the runner
- Updated Energy rail: a brand new, lightweight symmetrical construction that works with BOOST to increase stability
- Refined fit counter: supportive lightweight heel construction, designed to enable the free motion of the Achilles tendon as well as a wider, more accommodating fit
- BOOST sole: a highly responsive 85% BOOST midsole provides superior, lightweight cushioning to energise runners from the ground up
- Optimised Stretchweb: rubber outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner’s foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
Chris Ekman, Senior Product Manager, adidas Running, said: “We knew it was time to challenge the status quo of a performance running shoe. To create a lightweight, supportive and comfortable silhouette for every runner, we took inspiration from the automotive and aerospace industries and discovered Tailored Fibre Placement, a precision manufacturing technology that allowed us to stitch materials together more precisely than ever before. We combined this with an updated Energy rail and optimised BOOST for a more efficient take-off. In pioneering the use of Tailored Fibre Placement within the running footwear industry, we were able to engineer the most technical running silhouette ever created by adidas Running.”
adidas SOLARBOOST colorway for men and women
The SOLARBOOST is available online and in select adidas stores from June 1st 2018 for P8000. To find out more, please visit: adidas.com/SOLARBOOST or adidas.com.ph/runningNOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|