Highest Point (HP) by TP Ultramarathon 2.0 will be held on April 14, 2019 at the La Trinidad to Highest point, Atok, Benguet. It’s an ultra marathon where the finish line is 7400 feet above sea level.
Team Pinikpikan (TP), a group of like-minded individuals from different fields and mostly Cordillerans, is brought together in 2016 by the common passion of trail and road running, adventure and love for nature.
We fully support and promote the Province of Benguet as a must-see tourist destination in the Cordilleras. In our humble way, we wish to help in strengthening this area particularly through trail and road running, one of the fastest rising sports that draws people from all ages and walks of life from across the country and even international elite runners. Since our mountains have given a lot to our well-being, we wish to give back by organizing an ultra marathon dubbed as “HP by TP” (Highest Point by Team Pinikpikan) with a distance of 50 km road run on April 14, 2019 (Sunday).
HP by TP Ultramarathon 2.0
April 14, 2019
La trinidad to Highest point, Atok, Benguet
Registration Fee: PHP 1,700
Inclusive of road fees, event shirt, pre-race snacks, hydration, and post race meal. Official finishers will receive a medal.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Bank Deposit – Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account No: 0579-2709-85
Account Name: Louie P. Ganayan
**Please write your:
SHIRT SIZE(XS,S,M,L,XL Asian sizing)
– on the DEPOSIT SLIP – SCAN/PHOTOGRAPH together with a VALID I.D. and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: HPbyTP 2.0)
**Wait for email confirmation for complete registration
Available registration sites:
1. Wings & Butterflies Cafe / Resto – 2nd Floor, Gamaphel Bldg., Calderon Street, Baguio City beside Prime Hotel
2. Inglay’s Café And Restaurant – Km. 6, La Trinidad, Benguet. Look for Mr./Mrs. Jovencio/Katrina Luspian.
3. Lagalag store Baguio, below Casa Valejo, Upper Session Road
Team Pinikpikan Trail Runners
April 14, 2019 – SUNDAY
Assembly: 11:00 PM
Race Bib claiming: 11:30 PM
Orientation: 12:00 AM – 1:00 AM
Gun start: 2:00 AM
Finish: 12:00 PM
Finish line: Atok Municipal Gym
Awarding/Post Race Meal: 12:00 PM
Cut-Off: 10 Hours
Start: Baguio-La Trinidad Border Crossing @ the entrance of Bell Church
Turning Point: Highest Point Signage: Philippine Highway System, Atok, Benguet
Finish: Atok Municipal Gym
1. Participant must be 18 years old and above.
2. Participant must have officially finished a 21km road race
3. Medical certificate at least 3 months prior to date of race (April 14, 2019) and will be checked before race starts.
(NO GEARS = NO RUN)
-Hydration bottle at least 500-1000 mL
-Blinkers (FRONT and BACK)
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|