Below is a step-by-step guide on how to register to any of the Takbo.ph Virtual Runs.
- Read the details of the event you wish to join. You can visit our list of virtual runs here.http://www.takbo.ph/vr/calendar/
- Pay the registration fee and take a photo or screenshot of the payment confirmation.
- Be sure that the photo/confirmation slip has the complete details like the date and time, Takbo.ph account names, Takbo.ph account numbers and transaction/reference numbers should be clearly shown on the photo. You can remove/hide your personal bank account information.
STEP 1: LOGIN to the website
STEP 2: SELECT the Virtual Run you wish to join.
Click REGISTER button of the event you wish to join.
STEP 3. READ the event details and REGISTER
Scroll down to read the event details. Then click the REGISTER button once you are ready.
STEP 4: SELECT category/size and SUBMIT your payment.
- SELECT your race category and shirt size.
- UPLOAD your payment slip.
- Click JOIN RACE to submit.
STEP 5: REVIEW your submission.
Take time to review your submission. Your submission will be final and we can no longer make changes to your race category or shirt size.
STEP 6. WAIT FOR VERIFICATION
At this point, we have already received your registration and proof of payment. Allow our moderators to review and approve your payment. We will send you an email if there are issues with your submission.
STEP 7: UPDATE/REVIEW your PROFILE
Check your profile. Be sure that it is complete and accurate. Any missing details will cause delay in the delivery of your entitlements.
STEP 8: SUBMIT YOUR RUNS
Once you payment has been verified, you may now start submitting your runs. We prefer submitting your runs one at a time and not as a weekly or monthly summary.
You can also track your progress in this page until you reach 100%.
STEP: 9 ADD YOUR RUNS
Fill up the fields to add up your runs.
- Use KILOMETERS when submitting the distance. Convert if you are using miles.
- Follow the TIME FORMAT as HH:MM:SS. Thus, a run that is 0 hours, 43 minutes, 55 seconds is 00:43:55 and NOT 43:55:00.
- Your photo or screenshot of the run should have BOTH the distance and the duration of the run.
- If you made an error, just resubmit your runs. Our moderators will REJECT the duplicates.
- Our moderators will REJECT submissions that are incorrect, duplicates, and those that does not follow the guidelines.