New Balance is back with Chevrolet New Balance Power Run 2011 on November 6, 2011 at the Bonifacio Global City. There will be a 5K, 10K and 25K events. A lucky finisher can win a brand-new Chevrolet Cruze in the raffle. The Chevrolet Cruze us voted as the 2010-11 Car of the Year by the Car Awards Group.
Chevrolet New Balance Power Run 2011
November 6, 2011
Bonifacio Global City
More info | Chevrolet New Balance Power Run 25K Medallion
5K, 10K, 25K
5KM – Php 850
10KM – Php 950
25KM – Php 1,150
WHERE TO REGISTER
You can register on line from August 24, 2011 – October 16, 2011 through http://www.powerrun2011.race-registration-now.com/
You can also register in-store through the outlet listed below from September 1 – October 16, 2011 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
– 5/F Shangri-La Plaza Mall, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center.
– 2/F Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
– 2/F Trinoma Mall, North Ave., cor. Pagasa, Quezon City.
The Athlete’s Foot
– 3/F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City.
– 2/F Robinson’s Place Manila, Ermita Manila.
– 2/F Twin Cinema Arcade, Alabang Town Center, Alabang.
– B1 R.O.X. Bldg Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City.
* Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore; race kits may run out before October 16, 2011.
* A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
* Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
* A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|