Plunge: Ateneo Aquathlon 2013 will be held on March 3, 2013 at Ateneo Loyola Schools Swimming Pool and Campus, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Inline with the growing need to address public health and fitness, the FAST Ateneo Swim Team will hold its new and improved annual Aquathlon, a swim-run event.
Plunge: Ateneo Aquathlon 2013
March 3, 2013
Ateneo Swimming Pool and Campus
Relay: 600m Swim & 5km Run (1 swimmer and 1 runner)
Aquathlon Classic (12&Under):400m Swim & 3km Run
Aquathlon Classic (13&Above):600m Swim & 5km Run (has age categories)
Aquathlon Lite: 400m Swim & 3km Run (No age categories)
Individual – Php 800.00
Relay teams – Php 1200.00
WHERE TO REGISTER
How to register?
Step 1: You can register at the following places:
1. College Athletics Office, Ateneo de Manila University (beside the Tennis Court)
Mondays and Tuesdays, 1-4pm
2. Selected Speedo Outlets (Trinoma, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, Bonifacio High Street, Alabang Town Center and RP Manila)
3. www.ateneoaquathlon.com and register online
Step 2: Payment
1. You may pay at the College Athletics Office
2. Or through the selected Speedo outlets
3. Via “Payment Slip” through Metro Bank
Company Name: Ateneo De Manila University
Subscriber Name: Full Name of Participant
Reference No: 013
Email a photo or scanned copy of the Payment Slip to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name and Contact Details.
*Bring Payment Slip on Race Day for Reference.
– Until Feb 24, 2013
– Cel.: 09272946164
– Email: email@example.com
FAST Ateneo Swim TeamNOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|