In September, adidas unveiled two brand-new additions to the pioneering UltraBOOST family – the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain. These new pairs as they are for all-terrain use, with the gridlike outsole promises superior grip, wet or dry.
Driven by innovation and style, each design is injected with adidas’ ground-breaking technologies including BOOSTTM, the Continental Stretchweb outsole, splash-repellent adidas Primeknit and reflective elements to support and protect each wearer whilst allowing them to experience an effortless run no matter what the weather conditions.
UltraBOOST X All Terrain
Watch out for our UltraBOOST X ATR review soon!
UltraBOOST All Terrain
Shatter your excuses with the latest additions to the UltraBOOST family which are designed to empower runners and encourage them to embrace any condition whether rain, hail, darkness or cold. The UltraBOOST All Terrain includes an integrated cage for better support whilst the UltraBOOST X All Terrain, designed specifically for the female foot, includes the pioneering adaptive arch to ensure a better adidas Primeknit fit whilst continuing to add dynamic support, allowing each run to feel effortless.
Stephan Schneider, adidas Running said, “The autumnal weather can be unpredictable and as a result it took us longer than usual to develop these products. Extensive testing ensured that each design element offers protection and uncompromised comfort in any condition. We specifically focused on increasing the ankle height in order to protect and create a smoother movement from the leg into the foot with each stride.”
Key features across both silhouettes include:
- Splash water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper – breathable fabrics combined with moisture-repellent yarns provide the ultimate fit and unbeatable protection against the ever-changing autumnal surroundings
- Continental Stretchweb outsole – featuring world-class Continental rubber to increase foot to floor traction on slippery surfaces and enabling a smooth and more flexible ride
- BOOSTTMmidsole – ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground; even when dry, wet or icy
- All Terrain LUX configuration – a coarse outsole ensuring stable foot to road traction when faced with adverse conditions such as rain or mud
- Increased height ankle protection – as the weather grows colder the high-knit ankle design provides increased warmth during cold runs, differentiating the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain from other UltraBOOST silhouettes
- Reflectivity – as the nights grow darker, reflective detailing on the sock offers ultimate visibility for street running
The new UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain are now available in adidas.com.ph/UltraBOOST and leading adidas stores and retailers in the country for Php 9,995.
NOW AVAILABLE. TAKBO.PH COTTON TEES AND HOODIES. CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER.
|5K Training||10K Training||21K Training||42K Training|